Sticky Secret Sausage Kebabs
- 6 HONEY BEE SECRET SAUSAGES
- 1 tsp jerk seasoning
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 3cm piece root ginger
- 1 tbsp date syrup
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Cut the secret sausages in half and fry them in the oil until browned.
- Grate the ginger root and squeeze the pulp over a bowl to collect the juice. Discard the pulp.
- Mix the orange juice, ginger juice, jerk seasoning and date syrup together and pour into the hot frying pan with the sausages.
- Turn the sausages to cover them with the sauce and continue to cook until the sauce dries up and the sausages are well coated and sticky. Allow the sausages to cool.
- Thread the sausages pieces onto skewers, alternating them with whole cherry tomatoes. Serve cold.
- You can heat these through before serving, but if you use wooden skewers, be sure t
Created By Jane Hughes (Chef/Author)